17.6.11

Who run the world ? //


Who run the world? Beyonce !! 
She Is one of the most iconic woman. How lucky are we, to have watched her career grow and progress as an artist and woman. From Destinys Child to her latest album "4", everything she does turns to gold. 


What I love about Beyonce is that she is such a pure soul. Get a copy of her "I am Sash Fierce" dvd.  It brought me to tears. (and believe me I'm really not a crier)
This inspiring woman  is down to earth and grateful. She lives this huge life and still stays true to who she is. It's brilliant that she has introduced her alter ego "Sasha Fierce"


What really inspires me about Beyonce is she made her dreams a reality, and now she's living and breathing her destiny. 

Her talent and work ethic are the reason she is and will always be number one. Beyonce is living proof,  that if you are willing to work at what you want - you can live the life you've imagined. 


I really could go on and on about how unbelievable she is but ill end it with - World tours, Acting and Fashion icon for all … Beyonce Knowles is inspiring in every way possible. 
I cannot wait to meet her one day !! <3 
xx-hotbynight 

















1 comment: