15.6.11

I cant live without...


Whats the one thing I cant leave the house without?  My Havaianas. 
The progression of these flips has been amazing over the years. Havaianas began in 1962 - They're a brazilian flip flop and I cant get enough. Literally, I would love a pair in every color and design. 


As much as I adore pumps my Havianas go hand in hand. Havianas are the leaders in the flip flop world. They are a perfect fix for tired feet after a night of dancing.(they travel well and fit into the smallest clutch)  They are comfortable and stylish when you throw on a baggy tee comfy short shorts, for an afternoon out.


I definitely recommend you get a pair of these fabulous flip flops for day or night. Thank goodness Havianas are an international hit. You're bound to run into a rack full of them shopping in your city today! 

xx-hotbynight 













No comments:

Post a Comment