28.6.11

Fit the best you // .


Currently : On a major health kick and loving it ! 
Bought the new Jack la Lanne power juicer and its out of this world. Not only am I juicing every fruit and vegetable in sight, it's inspiring me to workout and eat so healthy.

It's so important to keep your body happy. I wish I could say that I workout 5 times a week, run everyday, never eat junk food, drink lots of water etc... Unfortunately, like most, thats not the case. (especially when it comes to chocolate) * One thing  I do get excited for yoga.  Keeping that in mind, I try to keep a healthy eating schedule. - gotta focus on the positives ;) 

If you need advice on how to keep a healthy routine or a great workout schedule for your body type - I know a fabulous coach that can make up a personalized itinerary for you :) Her name is Michelle.   You can contact her via twitter michobri9912.  (Trust me she won't steer you wrong) 

My thought for the day: Get fit...stay fantastic & feel great 
xx-hotbynight 




















3 comments:

  1. I am on a huge health kick right now and would loveee to know your favorite workouts! I worry that lifting weights will make me bulky.. what kind of workouts do you do to stay so slim!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love getting into a health kick !!!
    As much as I hate it ... running! I always open or close with a solid cardio session.
    I really work with my own body weight, insted of weights. So lots of squats, ab workouts (bikini season!!) and I love going to yoga , pilaties classes.
    How great do you feel after a workout ? ahhhh its the before that sucks haha Hope this helps !
    xx-hotbynight

    ReplyDelete