9.2.11

Victoria Beckham - Fashion r o y a l t y

Victoria Beckham - One of my biggest inspirations !! Her book "That extra half an inch" was so unique and fabulous it made me crave more ...! Posh Spice has come so far from where she started. With her beautiful soul, Hard work, and fearless fashion sense she is no doubt an icon in the making. <3  



I'm a very driven, ambitious, positive person. But I'm a spiritual person as well. I believe in creative visualization.


“I love the word 'luna'. I know it's a girl's name - so maybe for the next baby


One should never be afraid of ending up on worst dressed lists, or be concerned to appear on the best. When it comes to fashion there is nothing worse than bland politeness.


If you haven't got it. Fake it! Too short? Wear big high heels, but do practice walking! 


If I set my mind to something I do it. My biggest wish for all of us is that we are happy, successful, and that we stay true to ourselves.



I've always been the girl next door who got lucky


My favorite read * Pick up a copy today ... You will not regret !

2 comments: