14.2.11

Day for Love ...











 Love is Black or White - You either do or don't


I believe in love at first sight. I believe in True love. I believe in soul mates. I believe love endures all things. I believe true love never dies. I believe that the best thing in this world is to love and be loved in return. 


If you've already found your great love, never let them go. If your still searching never give up, they could be right around the corner, fate is creating the perfect plan for you two to meet :)


"You want a man who will lead you down to the beach, just so you can discover the feel of sandbeneath your feet. You want a guy who will wake you up at dawn, bursting to talk to you because he can't wait another minute just to find out what you're going to say." - Runaway Bride


Love songs from my heart <3 



Dangerously In Love - Beyonce Knowles
Maybe I'm Amazed - Jem
Everything - Michael Buble
In A Sentimental Mood - Duke Ellington
All My Life - K-Ci and Jojo
The Way You Look Tonight - Tony Bennett
Stranger - Chris August
Just The Way You Are - Billy Joel
Loving You Tonight - Andrew Allen
Only You Could Love Me This Way - Keith Urban
It Never Entered My Mind - Miles Davis 

Marry Me - Train


If your single, make the best of it. It's not because you're not good enough for anyone, it means no one is good enough for you. 

1 comment: